Monday, July 14, 2008

The Abici and the Stigmata

I'm building up an Abici Time Machine and a Santa Cruz Stigmata right now. The Stigmata is getting priority giving the approaching cross season.

As for the Abici, I got a really good deal on a new frame from a guy. I love the look of the bike and have heard great things, but for those who don't know Abici went out of business about 2 years ago so support is nonexistent. A bunch of them were shipped at the very end with missing parts, primarily the seat post clamps.

I had to track down a seat post clamp which is seriously over engineered given it's task. If you have one of these frames and need photos, advice, etc post a comment w/contact info and I'll do what I can!

1 comment:

Grunter said...

Hey dude, how's it going?

I'm desperately trying to track down a seat post clamp for my Abici time machine also!
If you have any ideas it would be great to hear them.
My email is walkerstarr1@gmail.com
Cheers,
Walker